Türk Ekspres       
    English English  
      November 2020 / Number: 73  
  10 Kasım  
- The Ministry of Health of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus has decided to extend the quarantine decisions taken until 1 November 2020 until 23:59 on 16 November 2020. Click for details.

- As of November 4, 2020, all passengers traveling to Canada have to fill in a digital form via the ArriveCAN website or mobile application. Click for details.

- Levi Strauss started working with the Türk Ekspres company.

- Click for current travel policies of countries.
  All News  
  Oman Air   Ercan Havalimanı  
  Fresh air at an altitude of 30,000 feet with Oman Air!

Oman Air aircraft are equipped with high quality HEPA filters, the most efficient air cleaning systems, to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.

  • International certified HEPA filters, equivalent to hospital standards, capture and block 99.7% of 0.3 micron air particles.
  • The air in the cabin is refreshed every 2-3 minutes.
  • Approximately 40% of the cabin air is filtered through HEPA filters, while the remaining 60% is transferred freshly from the outside of the aircraft.
  • HEPA filters are maintained by regular inspections by experts and necessary changes are made.
  Announcement: Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus travel process and transfer information

Based on the decision of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus Council of Ministers, all persons who will enter the island as of October 20 must definitely purchase a transfer through the agency or hotel.

Persons who cannot submit their transfer via voucher will not be allowed to leave until they are held in the area by the police and the transfer is organized. For this reason, a transfer service must be obtained for your reservations that have been made before and for new reservations to be received from now on.

Click for the travel process.
  E-xpress Business Travel  
  Otel   HOTELS  
  Gezi Hotel Bosphorus   Türkiye Cumhuriyeti İçişleri Bakanlığı  
  Gezi Hotel Bosphorus is ready to welcome you again with its Safe Accommodation program and over 100 health and cleaning protocols!

Free upgrade opportunity to Deluxe Bosphorus View Room for Deluxe Garden View or Deluxe Park View room reservations! It is valid in November and December.

Gezi Hotel Bosphorus is a proud member of Design Hotels Group and Marriott Bonvoy program.

Redefining luxury and comfort, the hotel has 67 rooms, four meeting rooms, and Blu Restaurant & Bar, offering authentic flavors unique to Aegean and Turkish cuisine.

A green starred, 67 room luxury boutique Hotel & Spa. Located in the heart of city, just a few steps away from Taksim Square , sitting next to the peacefulgreens of the famous Gezi Park . The hotel is conveniently situated in the city center available for easy access to the city’s top facilities via walking distance, Istiklal Street, Nisantasi, Bosphorus, old city, art fairs and conventions centers just by walking.

Click for information and reservation.
  Announcement: HES code requirement in accommodation facilities.

With the new circular issued by the Ministry of Interior, the HES code has been made mandatory for guest acceptance to the hotel. Hotels will ask the guest for the HES code during both the reservation and the admission to the facility.

Click for the entire circular.
  Vize   VISA  
  Vize   Click for the policies and all announcements implemented by consulates due to "Corona Virus".

For any questions about visa, you can send an e-mail to vize@turkekspres.com.tr.
  Türk Ekspres Meetings & Events  
  www.turkekspres.com.tr | pr@turkekspres.com.tr  
Facebook  Twitter    linkedin    instagram        
Türk Ekspres Havacılık ve Turizm A.Ş.
Altunizade Mah. Mahir İz Cad. No:19 Detay Plaza B Blok K:3, 34662 Üsküdar / İstanbul, Türkiye
Tel: 0850 811 09 47

© Her Hakkı Saklıdır.
İletiyi tarayıcıda görüntülemek için tıklayın. Abonelikten ayrılmak için tıklayın.

Bu e-mail MailGraf servis sağlayıcısı kullanılarak iletilmiştir.